Question
Posted by: stressed | 2005/12/05

STD Treatment

My Ex has slept with one person,she was the first person i slept with, i picked up "non cocal gonorrea" wich was treated with a course of doxycline. since then i have had no re occurences.
1) for curiosty sake, if i had to sleep with a virgin is there any chance i could infect her?
2) after a course of treatment, does that mean this bug has left my body? or am stuck with in for the rest of my life?

Dear Stressed,
If you are infected with gonococcal gonorrea, you could infect anybody - virgin or not.
You should be oK now, let yourself be tested to make 100% sure - a blood test can be done