Posted by: ANON | 2009/07/06

STD Testing

I have had 2 pre-marriage sexual partners in my life  Condoms were always used. I would like to have a broad spectrum STD test done. Where must I go? Please assist.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Most Public health facilities or clinics could test for this. You could also consult with your medical doctor that could either do it/refer you to a clinic that could. To know your status (STD status) is always a good thing. The sooner things are detected the sooner it can be treated with positive results.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tested | 2009/07/06

Doctor. He will send you for blood work at a pathologist. Just beware. The full spectrum is an expensive exercise.

Reply to Tested

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.