Question
Posted by: Idiot | 2004/01/23

STD testing

Hi Doctor, I insanely had unprotected sex a week ago. I don't have any STD symptoms, but I would like to be sure. Where do I go to be tested (I cannot affort a Gynocologist) and what antibiotic do you think they would reccomend as I am allegic to penicillin. I stay in the Ferndale area.

Go to the nearest government clinic in your area. If you do have an STD, the treatment will depend on what it is.

2
Posted by: mac | 2004/01/27

hope you've learnt your lesson!

I got HIV from a one night stand! Hope you don't. I suggest taking an HIV test in 6-8 months, as it won't show up now, but only in 6+ months time....

Reply to mac
Posted by: gifto | 2004/01/23

Go to the your Local clinic is free

Reply to gifto