Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/29

STD test battery and sperm test

Hi Doc 

Is there a place or clinic I can go to undergo some kind of complete test battery to check for STDs, HIV etc ?
Also, could the same place do a test for sperm quality (ie count, motility, etc) ?
Basically I want to check that I' m completely OK.
The usual answer is " consult your doctor"  but I see no need for a useless consultation/referral - I' d rather just go direct somewhere.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Unfortunately, a clinic will not be able to do all the necessary tests and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor. He/she will be able to do the necessary tests and examination. You will also have to be referred by him/her for the sperm quality test.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.