Question
Posted by: DD | 2004/11/24

STD scare

I am a male and have the following symptoms - burning before urinating and continual discharge. I am sure I do not have a bladder or kidney infection - does it sound like a STD? My girlfriend has no symptoms

Please see a doctor

3
Posted by: ZEZTOR | 2004/11/25

ONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH SOME-ONE ELSE

Reply to ZEZTOR | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Zeztor | 2013/10/30

You are using my stage name 'Zeztor" which is registered with the library of congress. Please remove it from this site

Posted by: Feline | 2004/11/25

Definately sounds like and STD - you are best going to see your doctor. Sometimes women have no symptoms, but can have and STD - it takes much longer for any symptoms to appear and can therefore be dangerous. She will need an examination as well.

Do not leave it any longer - consult your doctor. Might be nothing serious - but you can't be too careful.

Reply to Feline