Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2006/04/03

STD Risk

Can you tell me i often receive hand jobs from the ladies who advertise under beauty and health in the paper,am i at risk of contracting an std from this behaviour.The internet says you can get herpes,but the national herpes help line says you cant from this type of contact.

I need to know so i do not pick anything up.I see noe privious question where someone asked on a scale of 1-10 what was the risk,what about on a sca;e of 0-10.

Dear Wonder,
Nothing is black and white in medicine - but if the person administering this is healthy and have no sores or blisters on her hands,and if she washes her hands before she touches you , your risk is nil.