Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2007/12/03

STD-antibiotics

Dear Gyneadoc

Shortly after giving a man without a condom, I had a sore throat - was very sore evertime I swollowed and coughed a lot. The doctor put me on antibiotics and after 4 days it went away. Could you tell me if you think it is gone for good, or could it lie dormant if it's any (heaven forbid!) STD. Can it affect my womb/vagina at all? Any idea what it could have been?
Does anti-biotics cure everything?

thanx
never-do-that again

The most likely thing would be gonorrhoea, which should be cured by antibiotics. It would not affect your womb.

Best wishews

2
Posted by: Margaret | 2008/12/01

I am a black woman and have sores around my virgina. I have a new boyfriend but there is no signs of sores around his genitils. Do I have STD? What should I use to clear it up?

Reply to Margaret
Posted by: Biggie Smalls | 2008/04/03

Can I get over the counter antibiotics? if so please name them.

Reply to Biggie Smalls