Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/07/17

stay away from the coffee

ey doc ead...

ow u keepin? do u drink lank coffee bru... cause coffee like tunes howzit to ur neurons and the lack of blood flow 2 ur brain is amazin... then when coffee is through with ur head, it takes a taxi down to ur boop, ur boop thinks the suga from the coffee is keef bru.... it likes it so much it asks it to hang around and party... making the boop bigger, the poop smaller and the drawl doesn't flow anymore ... tune u howzit ma bru....

this mornin iz avin a good sleep en weez wake up to ma womin, ey baby... weez not seen each otha 4 a few days likesay, she focuses on the cat an that -|- more than me, needless to say ma -|- gets more action than i do... which is a problem 4 me... en she's like, look at this look at that... its all bout ma f*in cat... an iz say... iz canna hear u an u irritatin me... en she's likesay... then i'll go home tonight again... an iz likesay hey baby, y don't u pack all ur stuff up and go home every night?
en weez not 2 appy at the moment... iz likesay not shaggin any of ma x womin an not shaggin any new ones... iz make that choice to stick wif ma biatch but ma biatch is really a biatch so iz not appy an told er that weez not gonna continue this way anymore an weez gonna talk bout it, cause if iz ave to cook an all that shyte then she must go out an earn a f* load of cash an buy ma f*in shoes right likesay!

biatches today ave the best of everythin, open the door, poor the wine, en wen its time to cuddle en ey wud ratha f* the pool boy but likesay, iz ave so many biatches lookin at meez every day... maybe iz shud treat womin like biatches cause out of every ten, 9 r biatches and 5 of that 9 r f*in biatches from hell...

cheers
Dude

I like good coffee, but never with sugar. If it needs sugar to make it bearable, it just isn't good coffee.
Now really, Dude, getting jealous of the cat ? He's cute. Probably you are, too, but hopefully in a different way.

6
Posted by: Tone | 2007/07/18

He finds a great mentor and hero in Ali G. Aaaaight!

Reply to Tone
Posted by: shitty | 2007/07/18

i told you cs was in a shitty mood yesterday but it is in him to dislike the truth...

Reply to shitty
Posted by: The Great Unknown. | 2007/07/18

O trust me, this weird speach of his is just a great big facade. When confronted, like by his gf a few months back, he speaks an English like you and I. Why he chose to write this dribble, only he will know. Quite frankly, I find it rather pathetic. Dude, I understand why you're not getting any, she is disgusted with you, and sticks around only to see how much she can "tap your only resource", ie cash, cause that thingie in your pants can only satisfy yourself. You will be unhappy till thew day you die. Enjoy!

Reply to The Great Unknown.
Posted by: Kasandra | 2007/07/17

and that is the sign of to much coffee

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Annunce | 2007/07/17

maybe she is unhappy because she doesn't understand you.

Reply to Annunce
Posted by: O please | 2007/07/17

Ok then ........

Reply to O please