Question
Posted by: Pedigree | 2004/10/28

Starting Out

Hi, I hope you can help.

I am slightly overweight ( I could Lose about 10-15 kgs). I would like to know if it is a good idea to start building before I lose weight? I don't want to be huge, I just want definition. Are there any tips you could give me because I am completely new at the gym and have no clue as to what I am doing.

Another question: Does USN Pure Protein help with weight loss, if not what does it actually do and would you reccommend that I take it?

I am 16.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Pedigree,

When you start building muscle you will automatically start using a little fat. It is better to build muscle first and lose fat later. The best approach would be to start off on the Body-for-Life program as I've found it to be highly effective in losing fat while building muscle at the same time.

Pure protein assists in building muscle so indirectly it assists in fat loss. FOr a direct fat loss product start using CLA as this is not only healthy but directly assists in fat loss. It takes a bit longer to get into the system nut is ultimately the best choice.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist