Question
Posted by: Bender | 2004/11/19

Starting gym, now, what to eat?

Hello to you all!

I hope I'm in the right place for my question, since it is diet related, I'm sure there will be peopl out there who can help!

So, I've decided that its time to take my body, ( not overweight) and put it into a gym program and to define my body.
My question is this. What foods should I be eating, and what should I be avoiding? I believe that my body is in just the right size, so I don't want to loose, nor do I want to gain, but just get ripped!!! Don't we all!

Please could anyone help with any interesting meals, diet plans or web sites that can guide me through my transition?
Thanks,
S

Dear Bender
Click on 'Fitness' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition and Supplements' and read the articles on carbohydrate and protein intake, which should give you the kind of info you require. The most important factor is the exercise, the type and intensity when it comes to defining your muscles and toning your body.