Question
Posted by: Anoni | 2007/03/01

Starting 2moro

I am starting with the Royal Danish Diet. I have never been on any diet in my life and after pregnancy have gain a lot of weight. I weight 80kgs (shoooo!) and I am 1.75m tall. So have a BMI index of 22 I need to shed some 12.6 kgs. Besided that I have a high class wedding to attend. So you should hear from me on the 14th. Wish me luck.

Dear Anoni
Your BMI is actually 25,8 which is just above the normal range. Please be careful when you use this unbalanced Danish diet and don't use it for longer than the 2 weeks.
Take care, but do enjoy the wedding!

1
Posted by: Sandra | 2007/03/03

Good luck, dont cheat at all, it is worth the effort, only 13 days not too bad, most people I have noticed loose between 7 and 13 kgs in that time.

Reply to Sandra