Question
Posted by: Mina | 2007/06/12

Started using Xenical

Hi there Y'all. I have started using Xenical pills. It has been at least two weeks now and follow the correct plan but I dont see any difference. I am 1.68 and weigh 99. This is HUGE!!! I have never been thin before but I know I can be at least 65. What is it that I am doing wrong?

Dear Mina
If you are using Xenical as prescribed by a medical doctor and a very-low-fat diet you should by now have started losing weight. Go back to the dr and discuss this problem with him/her as it is very strange and may indicate that you have hormone imbalances, etc.
Hang in there

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/06/12

The one thing i know of Xenical is that u can use it very incorrectly and it could have the reverse effct on your body.
You must only comsume the Xenical when youa re having a fatty meal. If you not having any meal with any fat content then u must not take the medication. This is when it could be bad for u when consuming it wrongly. Make sure your eating plan is in line with what you suppose to be having. I think plenty people assume that they can use Xenical without dieting and expect results. It only works with a kilojule restricted diet. Good luck

Reply to anon