Question
Posted by: Light | 2004/03/09

Started medication

I've started taking medication on sunday, i'm on Zerit, 3TC, Stoctrin and Purbac. This morning i experienced some nausea, but after drinking some water it just faded. How long will i get these side effects i'm very scared. Can I still take my Centrum Multivitamin?
ta

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

Yes continue your treatment. If you have nausea take a Valoid. The symptoms should after one week become less.

4
Posted by: Light | 2004/03/10

MY CD4 count was 201, i've been positive for the past 5 years.

Reply to Light
Posted by: Light | 2004/03/10

Reply to Light
Posted by: Mzwandile | 2004/03/09

I think side effects are different to different people. I've heard of people even taking 6 months. Multi Vitamis should always be taken to help you come through the day. Good luck. At what CD4 cell count were you when you started taking your meds.

Reply to Mzwandile
Posted by: Mzwandile | 2004/03/09

I think side effects are different to different people. I've heard of people even taking 6 months. Multi Vitamis should always be taken to help you come through the day. Good luck. At what CD4 cell count were you when you started taking your meds?

Reply to Mzwandile