Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

Star signs

Do you think star signs play a part in who we are and how we handle things

I'm a pisces and if I read what they say about pisces personalities they have me down to the letter.

What is your sign?

One of my problems with star signs and predictions are that they are inevitably written in such general terms that we can all recognize ourselves in it. Often I find you can read someone the horoscpe or star sign description for ANY of the signs, without telling them that it's the wrong one you're reading out, and they're likely to recognize it as a good description of themselves.

11
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

Exactly. I definately think there is something in it. My friends love it cause I dabble in astrology and I'm always right with them.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Lynne | 2007/03/28

This stuff confuses me, Ness, but my best friend is a star/sun sign "expert" (just a hobby, nothing serious) and she is AMAZING at guessing people's signs. Whenever she meets someone, one of her first questions would be "are you a .....?" and she is right about 90% of the time!
There must be something to it, tho what exactly I can't say :-)

Reply to Lynne
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

Guess that's a no for you Joe....LOL

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Joe | 2007/03/28

The moon and the stars have significance in my destiny and personality? What a load of crap!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

LOL what ever its called, it has an effect

Reply to Ness
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/28

It's called gravity, Ness....

Reply to RMC
Posted by: d | 2007/03/28

star signs in magazines that tell you how you are and what your week will be like are pointless. im a scoripo and im best friends with another scorpio. but we wont have the same week. im jealous tho and my friend isnt. But if you want a detail account go spend R500 on a birthchart. they are accurate and i am going to tho

Reply to d
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

Yes but if the sun and the moon has such an effect on tides ect. and , for eg. its a proven fact that more children are born durning a full moon than any other time of the month, that given our bodies are made up of water that these factors would also have an effect on us? Perhaps not as a specific sign but an effect non the less.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/28

Cheers Candy. x

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/28

Ness, the only sign that is important in my life is HIV NEGATIVE. Go to go. Chat tomorrow.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/28

Rubbish man, all of them apply to everyone and certain things won't apply. I'm who I am because of various things.

Only star I was born under is the Bright Morning Star.

Reply to RMC