Question
Posted by: Rene | 2006/07/20

Staphy and cilift

I am battling with Staphylococcus and the pharmacist was just telling me that Cilift sometimes causes skin irritations and problems, is it possible that the Cilift I am using can cause or worsen Staphylococcus I am now battling with for 4 years with terrible terrible sores.

Expert ImageArchive

First tell me what Cilift is. An antibiotic applied in the nose may be very helpful. Washing the skin folds with an antiseptic soap may help. When the infection is bad a course of antibiotics may help. If persistent diabetes and other cause of suppresse immunity should be excluded.