Question
Posted by: Sally | 2004/11/02

Staminogrow - When to stop

Im 34 and going to start trying for my second child. My partner and I are taking Staminogrow, I was wondering when should I stop taking it? When I know Im pregnant or during my ovulation.
I have misscarried twice before and really dont want to go throught that again.
Thank you to all the great ladies that answer all our questions it gives us all hope that people that have tried for years to fall pregnant are pregnant at last.

You should stop when you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2004/11/02

Hi Sally,

I am also taking staminogro (4 tabs a night), advised by my gynae/fertility specialist. He said to stop when pregnant and then change to a pregnancy multi vitamin.

Wishing you all the best
Nix

Reply to Nix