Question
Posted by: Bill | 2004/10/04

STAMINOGRO

How does staminogro work ? Trying to fall pregnant but my husband only has a 7% good sperm count. Going for artificial insemination for a 2nd time.

The claim is that it improves sperm quality as a whole. Not proven in large trials yet

2
Posted by: Golly | 2004/10/04

Bill,

Staminogrow provides all the vitamins and minerals (like zinc and folic acid) which are necessary for the reproductive tracts of men and women to function optimally. Some docters recon that many fertility problems are just due to dietary imbalances and stress.

AI should be able to overcome the sperm problem so you would not really need the Staminogrow. However, it might just up your chances.

Good luck with the AI!

Reply to Golly
Posted by: Gucci | 2004/10/04

hi Doc? i have a problem coz this guy (who is suppose to be my boyfriend but is not around anymore) and i had sex, it happened about 3 weeks ago and i told him to use a condom and he did for the first two rounds but for the last round he tricked me and did not use a condom, i was on my periods and so i wanna know if i could be pregnant or not and if i am what should i do coz this guy is not around anymore.

Reply to Gucci