Question
Posted by: LEBO | 2004/03/03

STAMINOGRO

Hi all

My Dr has prescribed Staminogro for me . Says it is good and will assist with the basics. have been trying for a baby for the past year.

What does it really do?

I'd like to hear from other who have used it, any side effects, etc.

thanks

This is a fairly new product and I don't know its mechanism of action and how much it has been tested in terms of efficacy.

2
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2004/03/04

My husband and I were told we would not conceive naturally. We were both on Staminogro (4 a day at night) for 5 months and I conceived naturally. It is definitely worth a try so GOOD LUCK!!!

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: DB | 2004/03/04

Hi Lebo, I have also been trying for a baby for a year, and have been using Staminogro for the past 9 months. A friend of mine who have also had problems conceiving was told by the fertility specialist that she and her husband should drink it daily. They have tried for 19 months before she fell pregnant. I am also not sure what exactly it is, other than a very good vitamin supplement. I can add that my hair and skin looks wonderful since I started taking it.

It will be interesting to know exacly why it is so good (or bad?).

All the best

Reply to DB