Question
Posted by: natalia | 2005/11/30

stamigro

hi i heard that stamigro helps with PCOS. please let me know if this is a vitamin and how much does it cost and where can I get it??

Expert ImagePharmacist

Natalia,
Staminogrow is a ‘5-in-1’ Amino Acid combination supplement. Some conditions that it is indicated for is fertility problems, low libido, insomnia, fatigue, fear of Ageing, depression, weight gain, immune problems including recurrent infections, raised cholesterol and for a need to increase muscle mass. According to the manufacturer these symptoms show that your body chemistry could be CRITICALLY short of growth hormones, insulin like growth factor and essential vitamins and minerals. It could also indicate cellular dysfunction. StaminoGro is designed to be a human growth hormone releaser, vitamin and mineral complex in a slow release matrix and has been specifically formulated to act as a potent Mitochondrial Enhancer. This action could lead to rejuvenation of mitochondria throughout the body. Staminogrow is available from almost any pharmacy - Just ask!