Question
Posted by: HI* | 2007/03/09

stains left in panties

i have regular periods ect.. but like since and actually before i had my periods i had a kind of stain mark from my vagina left in my panties end of everyday?and since i started my periods everything fine but now after i had my period in the weeks waitng for next period to happen i get this like white jelly coming from my vagina and evytime this happens it feels like i am actually havng my period then i run to the bathroom and see it actually is just the jelly white things its just like a little bit coming out not much but it really doesnt seem right and i am startng to worry now i am 16 years old? please i need some advise?

It sounds quite normal. All women have some natural lubrication and this varies at different times of the cycle. You will find that the jelly-like discharge is probably most pronounced at midcycle.