Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/23

staff have lives too

im still at the edge of my seat...the same place i have been since december last year. thats what..? 5 months? i am stil waiting to hear where my boyfriends carreer is taking him...relocating or staying here. My life depends on this because we stay togather, and i cannot make future plans or move forward in life. I wonder if his rich bosses realise that us people, the staff, also have lives and families who we answer to and support. staff are people too, they dont exist only to serve the company. So as my depression grows deeper, there pockets get heavier, and my relationship starts to fall apart. there are consequences.

Indeed, staff are very much people. The problem is bosses who don't seem to realize that they, themselves, are people.