Question
Posted by: Shadow | 2004/03/08

Stachybotrys - Toxic Mould

Morning,

I've seen a program on Discovery channel about toxic mould. We have a severe mould problem at our home, and I have been suffering my whole life from some of the symtoms mentioned. Is there somewhere I can send a sample of the mould for testing to see wether or not it in fact a toxic mould?

Shadow, you can have it identified at the same laboratory where you have your blood tests done. It doesn’t even have to be a toxic mould; you may just be allergic to it so you will have to be tested for that too. Good luck.