Question
Posted by: elize | 2007/08/08

stabwound

i received i knife wound about 7 months ago- about two fingers below my right breast-if i do any excersice which includes using my stomach muscles it feels like something is tearing out or peeling out of somthing that contracts and the pain is insufferable for about 20 seconds, thereafter it stops but still aches-the knifewound was about 2-2mm deep and it bleeded a lot.was anything hurt? i do not know what is positioned under one's breast so i do not know if it is important enough to see a doctor. i do not have medical aid.

Hallo Elize
2cm under your breast is still lung, rib and interrib muscle. You may have an underlying lung membrane inflammation or a scar tissue in the muscles between the ribs. I think if this happened 7 months ago and you still have symptoms you should see a doctor.