Question
Posted by: Very shy | 2007/03/23

Stabbing pains

I am 29 years old and still a virgin. About 10 months ago I started getting these small stabbing pains in my womb. Almost like a needle prick. It used to be quite frequent but now it happens very rarely (about 5 times a month) It is not a long cramp, just a short lived prick. I have never been to a gynae before and the idea frightens me. Is this maybe sth serious. Do I need to see someone. Or is it just something normal that everyone gets?

It may not be gynaecological at all. Probably more likely would be a bowel problem. A good check-up from your GP is a good idea.