Question
Posted by: Ekke | 2005/07/08

Staan maar net op vir AFRIKAANS to MINI ME

Mini me,

This whole thing start of being a race thing now you asshole must bring in the afrikaans people, grow up for heaven sake. You people making me sick. Did you english people tried once to speak afr. to an afr. speaking person. No, well atleast we tried. So go play with your'e cars on the highway and i hope you land under a truck.

(sigh)

12
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/08

Hey CP Mom! You can't hijack my nic!

You don't have to take the blame on yourself just to make these dof people feel a little bit brighter?

Reply to Hey
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/07/08

Ok it is me I am "hey and ekke"... so what? But I do apologise if I offended anyone.... Ek is jammer. Lekker naweek!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/08

My my Me, am I glad to read that you see the light at last! Although it is very dof indeed!

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/08

I am not dof!! but you are. You are CP MOM, whatever you say. You are a nut case CP MOM, D's, Ekke, Lady in black. I even know your style of writting and gramma. Idiot psycho!!

Lulu is much more mature than you are, she wouldnt dare post stupid things like this. I know her personally and I am one of the people that is supposdly your friend in this forum, and I am eventually starting to see through you. I was you who posted as Ekke!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/08

Me and Blackie (or is it Blackie and Me?) you are dof! It was Lulu who used it first.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/08

Yes, she never covers her tracks. I also knew all along that she is somehow in the whole racist debate, just goes to show how sick this woman is.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

I thought CP MOM was Ekke cos she's da only one using " *CLICK*" when she posts messages on the forum .... I always knew she is a racist

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/08

CP MOM aka Ekke, you want to start another fight!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Ekke | 2005/07/08

Wel blackie nou kry dit in jou kop ook.

Reply to Ekke
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Jordan - I think CS has said it all!!!

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Ja, nou's almal doodstil.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

I can like to tell you that they is net kinderagtig.

Reply to Jada