Question

St. John's Wart Ref:2714

What is this? I've heard about it alot, but I have no idea what it is or what it is used for...? Why/how does it affect the pill?

Its a herb with some benefits in tereating mild depression. But like any prescribed antidepressant, it has a number of chemical effects in your body ( EVERY herb has chemical effecits within your body ) and the Wort can interfere with a number of medications including the Pill and some heart medicines.

2
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/17

Its a herb to treat mild depression. It does have side effects so, be careful, before taking it speak to your Dr if you are taking anything else. One side effect I am aware of is eye photosensitivity.

Reply to anon

Sorry, Wort it what I meant...