Question
Posted by: amy | 2008/02/03

sretch marks

Please what can I use to remove stretch marks that have been there over years?

Dear Amy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There is no definate cure for stretch marks but you can apply Bio-Oil twice daily.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: daisy | 2008/02/04

Hi Amy

Unfortunately ME is right - you can never get rid of stretch marks, but you can help them to look more visable...
I swear by bio-oil... i use it everyday. The massaging of it into the skin improves blood flow to the area where you have stratch marks - and also invest in some self tan.. a good tan will help disguise them - and also make you feel a whole lot better!!!

Reply to daisy
Posted by: ME | 2008/02/04

They will never go away. Tissue oil won't help either. might help with the appearance a little bit. So ist best to make peace with them as they are there to stay.

Reply to ME