Question
Posted by: new mrs | 2018/09/11

Intimacy

Hi when I am so much into the moment, I squirt 3 to 4 times every time we have intercourse or play around, it's extreme pleasure, but I am worried since the liquid comes from my womb...is this maybe  because I am not getting pregnant? And my second question is my husband is well endowed, his one testicle is making me worry a bit, it"s big like an medium avocado, and the other one is like a boiled egg size. It's not uncomfortable or painful for him, but I just wonder is it normal that there is such big difference in their testicles, previous partners never differ that much. But his is big so I want to know. Internet says it is normal if they differ, but that big difference?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/09/20

This article on health24.com should help you to understand female ejaculation: https://www.health24.com/Lifestyle/Woman/Your-body/The-truth-about-female-ejaculation-20120721.

If you are still very concerned, then consult a medical doctor.

The same goes for testicle sizes. If yourself or your partner are concerned, don't mess about, rather consult a doctor for a check up.