Posted by: Hanri | 2008/10/27

Squeeky noise when I rub my left eye

Since I had an car accident 18 months ago I have had dull headaches, a numb feeling aver the left side of my head, my left eye makes a squeeky noise when I rub it and I feel as if I have water inside my ear/head. I have been to an Ear Nose and Throat Specialist and had and MRI scan. My sinuses are clear and my ear and hearing fine. My doc said that it could be a nerve spasm, but this was about 5 months ago and the symptoms are still all the same. HELP?!

Dear Hanri
I would suggest that you see a physiotherapist - triggerpoints in the neck and shoulder may cause neurological symptoms in the head, neck and arms. Have you had an eye evaluation by a eye specialist? Have you had any fractures in your face?

Posted by: Hanri | 2008/10/27

Dear Dr Bets
I did not have any fractures, maybe just a bit of whiplash. Maybe I should see a eye specialist and I also have not tried a physio.
Thanks so much for your advice.

Reply to Hanri