Question
Posted by: blaze | 2006/03/31

spur in left heel

HI I HAD A BABY 3 MTHS AGO SOON AFTER BABY WAS BORN I HAD SEVERE PAIN IN MY FOOT I WENT TO THE DR, HAD AN XRAY AND WAS TIOLD I HAVE A SPUR, CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW BEST TO TREAT THIS .
MANY THANKS

Expert ImageArchive

There is no bets way only combinations, my analogy is to think of a wagon wheel
The hub of the wheel is to get a pair of orthotics from a podiatrist (To get referred to a podiatrist please call Tha SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249) these you use as much as possible, then you add
Physio
Cortisone injection
Night splints
Shock wave therapy
Shoe change
Above all you need to be patient and compliant vas this condition can take some time to go away

1
Posted by: rad | 2006/04/01

dip ur left leg into warm or hot water with table salt in that about 10 to 15 minutes morning and night daily. but this is temporary relief for better relief change ur foot wear to MCR footwear now a days it is available everywhere and wear at home also.

Reply to rad