Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2003/03/12

Spotting/Menstruating/Sensitive Breasts

I've had a brownish discharge since 03/03/03, very little, more like spotting. Only today has it increased, more like menstruation, but still dark brown in colour. My breasts are extremely tender.Is this a cause for concern?

You would need to tell me more details - where in the cycle was the spotting, what contraception are you on, have you had regular periods, when was your last period.

1
Posted by: Concerned | 2003/03/17

Menstration was ment to have started on 21/02/03.I started with "proper menstruation" on 13/03/03 and I am still on!If this continues it will be my 3rd week!

Reply to Concerned