Question
Posted by: Desperado | 2007/08/15

Spotting while on the pill

I gave birth to a baby 7 months ago. My cycles went back to normal immediately and when baby was 3 months I went back on the pill and again no problems.

No suddenly this month I'm having alot of spotting for more than a week now and I'm only in the middle om my packet and not even close to my period.

I took a HPT as I though I maybe fell preggies on the pill and having a mc as I did have mc's before.

Is this something to be concerned about or can it be that my hormones are just messing around after the pregnancy?

It is most likely hormonal. I would suggest that you wait and see what happens next month.

3
Posted by: Tdk | 2007/08/15

Hey Desperado,

I remember you for the pregnancy forum some time ago! You were in the infertility forum before that. If its the same person, how are you doing? How is yo LO doing?
I had a MC and I dissapeared from the forum, heart ache from reading.
I'm back again as Im 10wk1d preggies. I hope it goes well this time.

Take care.

Reply to Tdk
Posted by: Desperado | 2007/08/15

Thanks Dee. I've been using this Marvelon for years and years now. Maybe it's different now after the pregnancy

Reply to Desperado
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/15

It could just be break-thru bleeding on the pill, maybe you need a slightly stronger dose pill?

Reply to Dee