Question
Posted by: Confused and Scared | 2005/07/04

Spotting & the Pill....

Please can someone help me. I've been on the pill (triminulet) now for only a year and almost 2 months. Last month I noticed that I was spotting or that there was a discharge with blood in it. I didnt worry about it too much and continued taking the pill. I have no one that I can talk to or ask about this. This has continued on an on and off basis for a month, and the thought crossed my mind that perhaps I am pregnant, and dont want to continue taking the pill if I am if it will do any harm.

What could be causing this and could it be serious enough to see a doctor or what should I do...

Pregnancy is not a likely cause, but you could have a problem with the cervix and should see a doctor.