Question
Posted by: RT | 2004/10/06

Spotting or not

My period normaly stays 5 days and this month i started Fryday night about 9:00 and were finished monday night what can have made me be only three days. I started 2 days early than usual and i don't think i could be spotting because it was normal flow and i had cramps (Not period pain like usual). Normaly after the 4 day there is a brown distarge but this month nothing. It was regular and then just stopped. What could it be

It sound like a variant of a normal period. Periods sometimes vary in quantity and length