Question
Posted by: KV | 2009/12/02

Spotting one week after withdrawal bleed..

Hi, i am a 26 yr old female. A few months ago I switched from Minesse to Mercilon because of breakthrough bleeding. The first month was fine. Then for the past two months I have experienced mild spotting approx 1 week after my withdrawal bleed. I' ve been on Mercilon for about 3 months now. Whats going on? I' m not pregnant am i? I did a preg test last week after a couple of people suggested i check - I' ve gained about 4kg in the past 3 months despite gyming... The test was negative.

Hallo KV
Spotting is caused by the hormone levels being too low - please let your doctor know. This does not mean that your pill is not effective and is not harmful, it is just very irritating!
Let them check your thyroid hormone levels too.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/02

Hallo KV

Reply to cyberdoc