Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2008/05/23

Spotting on Evra Patch

I started on evra patch on the first day of my period - (last tuesday) my period stopped on Saturday / Friday night. I put a new patch on Tuesday.

Since my period stopped on Saturday (sorry for the graphic), I've had normal discharge on the panty liner - but everytime I go for a wee, when I wipe I find there are traces of blood, very light but enough to see. I only see it when I wipe - should I be worried or this is due to the patch?

This is likely to be due to your body adjusting to the patch if you have just started using it. Give it a few months and see what happens.

1
Posted by: Flygal | 2008/05/23

I have been on the patch for 3 yrs now and I have not experienced this. Maybe you shud have a check up with yr gynae

Reply to Flygal