Posted by: anon | 2008/06/25

spotting during ovulation

After TTC since November 2006, I finally fell pregnant in January 2008, but then had a biochemical pregnancy and miscarried at about 5 wks….
We decided to continue trying after the miscarriage and I have a followup checkup next week with my gynae to confirm that all is ok.
Day 12 of Ovulation started Monday, however I have been spotting everyday since then…please advise if it would be a good idea to have intercourse during this period. We did however have intercourse last week after my period. Could I be pregnant??? I’m so confused because I have regular periods…Please reply urgently.

You can continue to have intercourse. If you are pregnant, you will know following your visit to the gynae next week

Posted by: anon | 2008/06/25

i've also been suffering from breast tenderness and heartburn...please reply soonest.

Reply to anon