Question
Posted by: Nix | 2007/12/19

Spotting but ovulating!

i am on day 16 of my cycle. Usually I have a 29 - 35 day cycle. Lately it's been more 29 - 31 days though. this morning when i went to the toilet i noticed some spotting. we are currently trying to concieve so i know that this is when i should be ovulating... What could this spotting mean??? I've also been quiet nauseous the last couple of days especially when i get into bed at night, I'm tierd and my breasts are a bit sore, but i put this down to ovulation!! what could this be?? my last period was normal, i think. only had a proper heavy bleed for one and a half days. but it was nothing that alerted me to possible pregnancy?

Some women spot at the time of ovulation due to changes in hormone levels. The other symptoms could be hormonal as well.

1
Posted by: Topcat | 2008/01/04

hi there
i am so glad i finally have this question answered, as its been bugging me for a while now. i also have spotting for a few days during my ovulation, i was confused to what it was.
i then also had spotting about a week after my ovulation, again, i am confused. i have hard about "implantation bleed" but not sure whats going on.
i hope you have had the good news by now ?
take care

Reply to Topcat