Question
Posted by: SD | 2006/04/12

Spotting before period

Just wondered whether it is normal to spot for 4 days before your period actually starts? I read on the internet that this might be because of a lack of progesterone which in turn can lead to minor infertility. I've had this spotting for 4 months now and TTC.

You neeed to give it a bit longer. Only if you have not fallen pregnant in a year, would it suggest a problem.

1
Posted by: MYM | 2006/04/13

hi SD

I have a similar prob as well im 24 and have had gynaecological problems since i was 13 yrs.i spot 4-5 days b 4 actual periods and spotting is accompanied by pains.i also spot after periods actually i've been spotting since mid march 2006 with no help doctors medication do not seem to help .

Reply to MYM