Question
Posted by: sheshills | 2004/11/18

spotting and pregnancy????<br>

hi there

i was just wondering what to do yesterday when i went to the loo i noticed ONE small spot of what looked like old blood (brown)when i wiped myself there was nothing then when i checked again i noticed that i had a yellow brown discharge imediatly i came home and rested and have been doing so aswell today but now today there has been none of the yellow brown discharge and no bloody spotting at all. all is back to "normal" i have been keeping up with drinking alot of water i am 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant i still have sore boobs etc so should i get hold of my gyne or anything or should i continue reseting like i have been doing i have not been feeling ill or anything i am absolutly fine but do i have anything to worry about

thanks very much

Sounds like something you can watch for the moment. Mention it to your doctor when you next see him/her.

1
Posted by: tyra | 2004/11/18

dont be too alarmed. my sister has spottings when she was preggies. the doc told her it does happen sometimes but there is nothing wrong. but just in case go to your doc and explain what happened. never take chances when it involves you unborn child.

Reply to tyra