Question
Posted by: 15 weeks preg | 2008/05/22

spotting after gynae check up

hi there
i am 15 weeks pregnant and went to a normal gp for my checkups. i noticed a bit of discharge and went to see the same gp.she checked me and told me that i have an infection and gave me cream to insert.
i inserted the cream last night and when i went to toilet this morning there was blood.i have no cramps.is this normal

Spotting after an internal examination is normal, but it should not last more than 24 hours..

1
Posted by: flower | 2008/05/22

I am 18 weeks pregnant and if i have an internal examination then i also do tend to spot,however it should never continue for longer than a day after your consultation. If it persists then please contact your Dr

Reply to flower