Question
Posted by: Nix | 2007/04/25

Spotting 6 weeks after my D&C?? Anyone??

i had my D&C 6 weeks ago. i bleed for 1 and a half weeks after that. it stopped bleeding, two weeks after i spotted (very lightly) for a day or so. On sunday i started spotting (thought it was my period, was delighted cause now i can start TTC again.), but it is so light, no need for a tampon or even a pad, only there when i wipe - sorry TMI. now it's wednesday and it's almost gone, what is this??? is it my period or not?

It probably was your period. It is not uncommon to have a light period after a D&C.

1
Posted by: madie | 2007/04/28

you could be pregnant

Reply to madie