Posted by: Anne | 2008/07/15

Spotting !

Hi there
My daughter is now 9years old, was sterilized when she was born via c-section,but my periods have been very irregular ever since. I'm not on a medical aid, therefor have to go to government hospital. In beginnig there was no periods for bout a year, after that is was every month accompanied by severe back ache's and stomach cramps(to such an extend I could hardly walk as it affected my muscles in legs),now couple a years later, it's not as severe but it is only every second to third month and recently started spotting for 3days together with the normal period pains and symtoms,however the back ache's etc have returned with extemely bad head aches. I've been to a gynae(government) and did blood tests etc, he said there was nothing wrong? He also said I am too young(28) to have a hysterectomy and also because there is no problem there.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Mu suggestion would be that you use the Pill to regulate your periods.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.