Question
Posted by: Anne | 2008/07/15

Spotting !

My daughter is now 9years old, was sterilized when she was born via c-section,but my periods have been very irregular ever since. I'm not on a medical aid, therefor have to go to government hospital. In beginnig there was no periods for bout a year, after that is was every month accompanied by severe back ache's and stomach cramps(to such an extend I could hardly walk as it affected my muscles in legs),now couple a years later, it's not as severe but it is only every second to third month and recently started spotting for 3days together with the normal period pains and symtoms,however the back ache's etc have returned with extemely bad head aches. I've been to a gynae(government) and did blood tests etc, he said there was nothing wrong? He also said I am too young(28) to have a hysterectomy and also because there is no problem there.

Mu suggestion would be that you use the Pill to regulate your periods.