Question
Posted by: JB | 2008/05/27

Spotting

I had a m/c on 10 April and D&C. Bled for 2 weeks and started my period on 13 May for 6 days. Since 24th May I had brown spotting and has not stopped yet. What is the reason for this? No cramping and I don't think it's due to ovulation since my cycle is usually 34 days - that means ovulation will only happen in about 3 days or so. Thanks

It may be your hormones adjusting after the miscarriage. As long as there is no pain and the discharge is not smelly, give it some time.

1
Posted by: Gaironesa | 2014/08/08

I have been ttc got negative OPK after my supposed ovulation i spotted for 2 days and now have a brown discharge.

Reply to Gaironesa