Question
Posted by: AB | 2008/01/09

SPOTTING

FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS I'VE BEEN SPOTTING ABOUT 2 - 3 DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD STARTS. THIS MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO WORK OUT WHEN MY OVULATION WILL START AS I DO NOT NOW IF I SHOULD COUNT FROM THE DAY I START SPOTTING OR WHEN MY PERIOD ACTUALY STARTS. THE PAST 3 MONTHS MY PERIOD ALSO DIFFERS FROM 25 - 28 DAYS. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO WORK OUT WHEN THE BEST TIME WILL BE TO HAVE INTERCOURSE?

You will probably have to be satisfied with working out a period of about a week when it would be best to have intercourse.

Best wisheds