Question
Posted by: tmatam | 2004/11/10

spotting

I went on Yasmin for 3 days but had to stop because I was experiencing very bad side effects. Last week I started spotting. And this worries me a bit because I have never spotted before. And now I started my period yesterday but it is light. I have stomach cramps and everything related to a normal period for me. This normal withdrawl symtoms of the pill of is there something else wrong?

These are normal withdrawal symptoms from stopping the Pill.

1
Posted by: LaLa | 2004/11/10

I was on the 3 month injection from July till October but decided to stop using it because I constantly had my period from July up until October. Then I started spotting. I went to consult a doctor and found out that I had a cyst on my right ovary(8mm), and two cysts on my left ovary(8mm;12mm). Nothing was done about it. Now I am experiencing abdominal swelling, pain, gas, nausea, urgency of urination. What could be wrong with me?

Reply to LaLa