Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/11/04

Spotting

I have been spotting (like a brown discharge) for the last six days. I haven't really had cramps and sometimes when I go to the loo. Normally I spot a day before I have my period, but have swollen and sore breasts a couple of days beforehand. I'm not due to have my period for another couple of days. Have not had the swollen breasts yet to indicate that I will be coming on anytime soon. I have had the loop fitted 18 months ago. (could this be the problem). Should i be concerned, or wait for my period?

You may have an infection. A check-up with your gynaecologist would be a good idea.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/11/04

Perhaps wait until your period arrives (or doesn't) and then see what happens. If your period doesn't show up then maybe consult your doctor

Reply to Shirls