Question
Posted by: spot | 2004/02/24

spotting

I never use to spot. Now I spot about a day or two before my period. Is this okay? and do I count the two days as part of my cycle. When I was on the pill I had a 28 day cycle now I have a 30 / 35 day. From that I left the pill 8 months ago my cycles are 31, 37, 31, 29, 30, 35, 30, 35. Do I have a problem or am I just to much in a hurry?

Many women spot for a day or two at the start of a period. It is just the way the womb lining is shed. Count your period from the first day of heavy bleeding. If you are not sure whether you are ovulating or not, try the cervical mucus method or buy an ovulation detector kit.

1
Posted by: LAUREN | 2004/02/24

Maybe there is a chance that you have just fallen pregnant or it is your body getting use to being of the pill. I have had sort of the same this month, i stopped the pill last Nove and on the 19.2.04 i noticed a spotting and im due on a period today 24.2.04 but at the weekend on sat and sun i noticed the spotting again not alot though and again mon but nothing today 24.2.04 except for when i wipr myself after the loo there is some spotting ont he tissue. Normally i ahve real bad tummy cramps and mormallyon time and very heavey but i dont have any of it part form the odd tummy pain. What do you think about me do you think i could?

Reply to LAUREN