Question
Posted by: Gerry | 2004/10/29

Spots and hands

HI there Doc, I havt his problem 4 sum time know, in summer when I sweat in the gym or where ever I get these strange red spots on my one arm and on my stomach.

I have this problem on my hands, skin peeling off and on the side of both thumbs are so badly damaged of slin peeling off.

Can you help ?

Gerry, it sounds like you have a skin that is sensitive to sweat and that you have a fungal infection too. The best would e to get something like Lamisil® for the fungal infection and something like Sportslube or Dermamist for the sweat irritation. Good luck.