Question
Posted by: vuyiseka | 2004/11/05

spot remover

hi
im 21yrs and i've got a problem. i've got black spots on my face which i believe they are coursed by acne, i've tried a lot products, skinfree, procutan & benzac ac 5 gel, differein gel and many. but nothing seems to help, so could you please advice on what to use to fade these spots away, sometimes i get so frustrated when nothing seems to help. please i need your help.

Expert ImagePharmacist

V,

If nothing helps the best would be to speak to a dermatologist. What I would suggest is a good vitamin E cream used over an extended period of time. I also spoke to an cosmetic "expert" - She advised a mild retinol treatment or an oil-free moisturizer with an alpha/beta hydroxy acid in it. A strong sunscreen is also furthermore recommend, and it’s very important to stay out of the sun. The sun may make those spots reappear and get darker.